Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS & IMF) hosted a successful NCMS Technology Showcase on September 27-28, 2023, at the Kitsap Conference Center in Bremerton, WA.
Thank you to all participants!
This event provided an unparalleled opportunity for industry and academic partners to spotlight new innovations, and to hear directly from maintainers about challenges they would like help solving.
This event offers an intimate setting for our industry partners to meet with key Navy decision-makers. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to shine a spotlight on your latest innovations—and to potentially work with the PSNS & IMF Technology Insertion Group, which is committed to transitioning needed technologies into the shipyard.
Tuesday, September 26th
NOON – 4:00 PM
Wednesday, September 27th
Thursday, September 28th
- 3D printing
- 3D scanning
- Thermal spray
BUSINESS IT AND ANALYTICS
- Lifecycle management
- Machine learning
- Product lifecycle management
- Intercept packaging
- Oil, fuel, and fluid analysis instruments
- Structural health monitoring
COATINGS AND CORROSION PREVENTION
- Laser ablation
- Laser coating
- Shop painting
- Surface removal and preparation
ENERGY, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Confined spaces monitoring system
- Ergonomic power tools
- HAZMAT logistics
- Human augmentation
- Industrial vacuum capture
- Radiation dose calculation software
- Radiation shielding and containment
- Recycling media
- Circuit analysis test equipment
- Industrial augmented reality
- Inspection (tanks & voids)
- Radiological surveys
- Scanning and measuring tools
- System isolation and tagout
FACILITIES AND INDUSTRIAL PROCESS MODERNIZATION
- Artificial intelligence
- Automation technologies
- Smart factory
PLATE TOOLS (i.e., industry equivalents of eTWD, Execution Priorities, etc)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT DESK
RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT (HARDWARE)
- Collaborative robots for industrial applications
- Equipment & process modernization
- Maintenance and calibration services
- Tool repair
- Augmented reality/virtual reality
- Cold cutting technologies
- Computer-based training
- Logistics information systems training
- Machining products
- Needle-gun scaler
- Plasma power supplies & delivery systems
- Portable machining tools
- Remote vision equipment
- Round cold cutting tools
- Switchable magnet technologies
- Training curriculum for maintenance
Show Puget Sound Naval Shipyard how you can solve their maintenance needs.
Exhibitor Registration Ends: Friday 9/8/23
Exhibiting at the NCMS Technology Showcase
Exhibition spaces are limited so reserve yours quickly. Additionally, only one space will be allocated per company.
This will be a great opportunity for the end users to get hands-on experience with your technology. To provide the most impact, actual demonstrations of capabilities when applicable are highly encouraged.
If you have any questions about being an exhibitor, please contact email@example.com
Exhibit Space: Exhibitor registration includes one 6’ table with (2) chairs. Due to limited space, only one exhibitor space will be allocated per company.
Wifi Internet Access: Complimentary Wifi
Shipping: Equipment can not arrive earlier than Monday, September 25th. Any shipments sent before this time will not be received.
Attention: Nathan Uffens
Kitsap Conference Center
100 Washington Avenue
Bremerton, WA 98337
Electricity: Electricity is available throughout the room. Extension cords and power strips will not be provided. It is encouraged to bring your own.
Teardown: As a courtesy to event participants, exhibits may not be dismantled until 4:00 PM Thursday, September 28th.
Event Security: No security staffing will be provided during the event or after hours for the exhibition area. Be sure to remove valuable items each evening. NCMS shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items
Online Directory: As a part of exhibitor registration, you are required to submit company and technical abstracts. To make a lasting impact, be sure to complete this package by submitting your logo and information for a quad chart to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get the most out of your participation at an NCMS Technology Showcase
Each exhibitor’s space will be visited by individuals representing Government, Industry, and Academia. Please have a prepared “elevator” description of your technology and how it will benefit maintenance and sustainment efforts. This prepared speech should engage your audience quickly. Be prepared to demonstrate your technology or offer a short presentation on how your technology works. Be sure that you have deliverables that speak to the benefits of your technology, and if possible, create handouts or other marketing collateral.
- Make sure your team has an elevator speech. Be prepared to describe your technology solution/service and its benefits in 30 seconds or less.
- Demo, demo, demo! Demonstrations draw attention at the event.
- Bring plenty of collateral!
- Keep your exhibit space staffed. Traffic is unpredictable and intermittent, so plan to have a representative at your table during all show hours.
- Refrain from packing up or leaving before the event ends. An empty tabletop reflects poorly upon your company/organization.
- Online Directory: As a part of exhibitor registration, you are required to submit company and technical abstracts. To make a lasting impact, be sure to complete this package by submitting your logo and quad chart to email@example.com.