Save the Date! The next NCMS Technology Showcase is right around the corner.
Don’t miss this opportunity to exhibit your innovative maintenance and sustainment technology to key Department of Defense decision-makers.
Registration and agenda coming soon.
- Audiovisual and multimedia presentation systems
- Automation technologies (e.g. pallet handling, workpiece handling, etc.) for loading and storing fiberglass mat insulation, specifically.
- Circuit analysis test equipment to verify the integrity of wire interconnect systems, electronic enclosures
- Cold spray technology for repair and maintenance
- Collaborative robots for industrial applications
- Collection and analysis of measurement data with high tech scanning and measuring tools
- Confined spaces monitoring system
- Corrosion prevention
- Equipment modernization
- Ergonomic capabilities
- Ergonomic surface preparation systems (e.g. Wing-Top Sanders)
- GPS technologies for industrial use
- HAZMAT Logistics (storage, tracking, etc.,)
- Human Augmentation
- Industrial augmented reality
- Industrial vacuum capture capability – wet methods to ensure environmental safety
- Inspection (tanks & voids)
- Laser ablation/coating removal and surface preparation systems
- Maintenance and Calibration Services
- Material handling systems
- Metal 3D printing with cold spray technology
- Needle-Gun Scaler
- Pipe cutting and machining products
- Radiological Surveys
- RFID technologies for industrial use
- Safety & Health
- Software for customized machine learning/data mining, maintenance support, and structural health monitoring
- Switchable magnet technologies
- Ultra-High-Pressure Water-Jetting
Date(s) - 07/25/2019 - 07/26/2019