Save the Date! The next NCMS Technology Showcase is right around the corner.
Don’t miss this opportunity to exhibit your innovative maintenance and sustainment technology to key Department of Defense decision-makers.
- July 5 – Registration Deadline to be included in the printed and bound showcase directory.
- July 19 – Registration Deadline
Wednesday July 24
1300 – 1330 – Industry Welcome
1330 – 1500 – Navy Museum Tour
1500 – 1700 – Exhibitor Setup at Kitsap Conference Center
1700 – 1900 – No Host Social
Thursday July 25
0800-1830 – Technology Showcase
1230 – 1330 – Working Lunch
Friday July 26
0800-1500 – Technology Showcase
1100 – 1200 – Working Lunch
Equipment can not arrive earlier than 24 hours prior to Wednesday, July 24th. Any shipments sent before this time will not be received.
Attention: Claire Lawrence
Kitsap Conference Center
100 Washington Avenue
Bremerton, WA 98337
Exhibitors can begin setting up Wednesday 7/24 from 3:00 – 5:00
- Audiovisual and multimedia presentation systems
- Automation technologies (e.g. pallet handling, workpiece handling, etc.) for loading and storing fiberglass mat insulation, specifically.
- Circuit analysis test equipment to verify the integrity of wire interconnect systems, electronic enclosures
- Cold spray technology for repair and maintenance
- Collaborative robots for industrial applications
- Collection and analysis of measurement data with high tech scanning and measuring tools
- Confined spaces monitoring system
- Corrosion prevention
- Equipment modernization
- Ergonomic capabilities
- Ergonomic surface preparation systems (e.g. Wing-Top Sanders)
- GPS technologies for industrial use
- HAZMAT Logistics (storage, tracking, etc.,)
- Human Augmentation
- Industrial augmented reality
- Industrial vacuum capture capability – wet methods to ensure environmental safety
- Innovation Packaging Materials Solutions
- Inspection (tanks & voids)
- Laser ablation/coating removal and surface preparation systems
- Maintenance and Calibration Services
- Material handling systems
- Metal 3D printing with cold spray technology
- Needle-Gun Scaler
- Pipe cutting and machining products
- Plasma Coating Removal
- Radiological Surveys
- RFID technologies for industrial use
- Rigging Track Systems
- Safety & Health
- Scheduling tool using Artificial Intelligence
- Software for customized machine learning/data mining, maintenance support, and structural health monitoring
- Storage Systems
- Switchable magnet technologies
- Ultra-High-Pressure Water-Jetting
- AlphaSTAR Corporation
- American Ceramic Technology Inc.
- Analatom Incorporated
- Aptima, Inc.
- Atlas Copco Power Tools
- Atmospheric Plasma Solutions
- Bechtel National
- Capture 3D
- CIMTEC Automation
- CM Technologies Corporation
- Computer Aided Technology (CATI)
- Crean & Associates
- CS Unitec, Inc.
- Eclypse International Corporation (EIC)
- Elevate Systems
- Extreme Industrial Coatings
- FARO Technologies
- GE Inspection Robotics
- Hawk Ridge Systems / Markforged
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
- Hydratight / Enerpac
- ID Integration, Inc.
- Impacto Protective Products Inc.
- InterTest, Inc.
- Lancs Industries
- Life Cycle Engineering
- Lockheed Martin & Universal Synaptics
- Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc. (RSCS)
- Silver Fir Software
- SurClean, Inc.
- Swagelok Northwest (US)
- Temple Allen Industries
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Transco Products, Inc.
- Verisurf Software, Inc.
- Zoller Inc.
Baymont by Wyndham Bremerton WA
5640 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA, 98312
Hampton Inn & Suites (this hotel shares a courtyard with the conference center) (SOLD OUT)
150 Washington Ave.
Bremerton, WA 98337
Parking and Loading
Kitsap Conference Center: $5 for 10 hours
Hampton Inn: $7 for 24 hours for those who stay there. The conference center does have a short term loading and unloading dock.
The registration period has closed. Registration for NCMS Technology Showcase: Aberdeen Proving Ground is now open.
Exhibitor ($150): This ticket type includes registration for one individual and an exhibitor table top. SOLD OUT
Attendee ($150): This ticket type includes registration for one individual who is supporting a previously purchased exhibitor table top.
Government Attendee ($0) : Government Attendees with a .mil or .gov email address.
NCMS Member Discount
Active NCMS Members are eligible for a $25 discount when using the discount code TSmemXq4 while registering.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s) - 07/24/2019 - 07/26/2019