The CTMA program, created in 1998, is a joint Department of Defense/NCMS effort promoting collaborative technology validation, demonstration, and transition within DoD. Its objective is to ensure American troops and their equipment have the most up-to-date and best-maintained platforms, technologies and tools available. Through CTMA’s Cooperative Agreement, the program has the ideal collaborative model for manufacturers, academia and DoD. CTMA can help achieve industry objectives while satisfying DoD needs through demonstration of new technologies prior to full deployment.
- Project Announcement: MRAP RESET Cable Reverse Engineering
- Sources Sought: Engine Life Management Assistance
- Strategy and Innovation; Enterprise Innovation Management Phase II
- Call for Technology: Spin Pit Testing of Jet Engine Fan Disk
- Call for Technology: On-Wing Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) of Jet Engine Fan Disk