The US Department of Defense is partnering with industry and academia on an initiative to implement a blockchain-enhanced logistics solution to overhaul and improve current procurement processes. Specific objectives include targeting the complexities and vulnerabilities inherent in modern logistics and procurement to:
- Enhance transparency and accountability
- Streamline procurement processes
- Improve public trust and confidence
- Facilitate rapid delivery acceptance and payment for suppliers, and reduce resource wastage
- Minimize the risks associated with undiscoverable assets and wasted resources
If you feel your organization has the technical capabilities and would like to be considered for this project, please complete the form below and upload your organization’s technical capabilities statement.
Interested Submissions Due by 2/6/24.
We encourage participation of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs), including Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs).