The US Department of Defense is partnering with industry and academia on an initiative to develop an optimized supply chain data performance process. The overall objective is to analyze a specific organization’s operations and logistics support, and to develop data-based workload management and decision-making tools.
Specific goals will include:
- Evaluate existing workload and requirements of organization’s internal customer-facing teams
- Conduct intra-agency coordination as necessary to develop comprehensive local operating procedures (LOPs)
- Create report(s) and/or tracking and/or dashboard(s) that capture and allow for the analysis of data
- Develop LOPs for all data driven tools, dashboards, and support
- Provide recommendations on process improvements and efficiencies
If you feel your organization has the technical capabilities and would like to be considered for this project, please complete the form below and upload your organization’s technical capabilities statement.
Interested Submissions Due by 12/5/23.
We encourage participation of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs), including Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs).