NCMS is hosting a technology showcase July 17-18 in Yokosuka, Japan to connect U.S. Fleet Activities Yokosuka to companies and organizations whose technologies can benefit shipyard operations at the installation. Technology providers in any field or technical area are welcome to participate. This event is an opportunity for participants to present their products and capabilities and meet directly with DoD maintenance personnel.
Technologies listed are a sample of the technology needs of the installation. Additional technology needs exist beyond the provided list.
- Laser Ablation
- Industrial vacuum capture capability – wet methods to ensure environmental safety
- Pipe Freezing (System Isolation and tagout)
- Corrosion prevention
- HAZMAT Logistics (storage, tracking, etc.,)
- Ergonomic capabilities
- Inspection (tanks & voids)
- Fluid analysis
- Human Augmentation
- Safety & Health
- Industrial Vacuums
- Ultra High Pressure Water-Jetting
- Cold Spray
- Needle-Gun Scaler
- Equipment modernization
- Recycling Media
All Day – Exhibit Tabletop Displays and Networking
AM – Exhibit Tabletop Displays and Networking
PM – Technology Demonstration Period
More about Commander Fleet Activities Yokosuka Japan
- There is no registration cost for attending the event.
- Attending companies will be responsible for all travel and lodging expenses.
- Once registered, NCMS will assist in coordinating any shipping needs.
Date(s) - 07/17/2018 - 07/18/2018
Commander Fleet Activities Yokosuka