NCMS is assisting the U.S. Navy in locating AI technology that will assist in leveraging decades of defect reports and repair procedures to inform more holistic analyses and develop repair methods that could positively affect readiness and reduced costs.
Large swaths of data have been compiled and can provide invaluable insights if data entry errors can be corrected. Human correction of the errors is not efficient/effective nor predictive in nature. AI algorithms can groom or heal the (meta)data to make it more useful in trending deficiencies and corrective actions across multiple platforms. Some desired results are:
- Creation of data lake of uncorrected defect and repair procedures
- Development and employment of AI algorithms to groom/heal data
- Segregated data lake with groomed defect and repair procedures to enable an analysis
Responses to Sources Sought should provide:
- Background of capability development
- Examples of where the capability is currently used if any
- Corporate presentation including engineering, manufacturing and testing capabilities
- Cost Summary Form
Interested parties should complete the following form on or before Tuesday, September 3, 2019. All questions and/or inquiries can be addressed to Debra Lilu, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-262-0758.