The CTMA program, created in 1998, is a joint Department of Defense/NCMS effort promoting collaborative technology validation, demonstration, and transition within DoD. Its objective is to ensure American troops and their equipment have the most up-to-date and best-maintained platforms, technologies and tools available. Through CTMA’s Cooperative Agreement, the program has the ideal collaborative model for manufacturers, academia and DoD. CTMA can help achieve industry objectives while satisfying DoD needs through demonstration of new technologies prior to full deployment.
- Reverse Engineering, 3D Scanning, or Prototyping Speaking Opportunity
- Project Announcement: Adapting Blockchain Technology for Additive Manufacturing
- Call for Technology: Sustainment and Refurbishment of Demilitarized Warheads
- Call for Technology: Electronics Obsolescence and Requirements Sustainability for the Electronics Sub System
- Navitas Systems Announces First UL Recognized StarlifterTM Lithium Batteries for Both the Heavy Duty Class 1 and 2 Lift Truck Markets