NCMS is assisting the U.S. Navy to locate technology that will assist with locating the material, equipment, and other critical assets. Material tracking and movement consume vast labor efforts. In addition, the lost materials, tooling and equipment detract from readiness efforts.
Examples of desired outcomes:
- Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) effort in place for asset visibility integrated with autonomous movement platform
- Assets (e.g., equipment, materials, tooling) are uniquely tagged and protocols are in place for tagging items beyond the Defense Property and Accountability System
- Asset data (e.g., passive radio frequency identification) compiled in one common system for the Navy
Responses to Sources Sought should provide:
- Background of capability development
- Examples of where the capability is currently used if any
- Corporate presentation including engineering, manufacturing and testing capabilities
- Cost Summary Form
Interested parties should complete the following form on or before Tuesday, September 3, 2019. All questions and/or inquiries can be addressed to Debra Lilu, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-262-0758.