NCMS is assisting the U.S. Navy to locate technology that will assist with synchronizing scalable data platforms for a coordinated approach to scheduling. Inefficient use of resources (labor and material), as well as conflicting scheduling, continue to detract from on-time delivery of platforms back to customers. Warfighters use a unified common operating picture (COP) to conduct operations; this existent capability is not fielded for the sustainment community complicating coordinated efforts across multiple sites and platforms.
Desired outcomes include:
- Integrated work and resource planning/execution interface that allows for scheduling and scenario planning
- Multi-user log in to a cloud-based system with growing artificial intelligence capability
- Geographic Information System (GIS) with video and real-time metrics capabilities
Responses to Sources Sought should provide:
- Background of capability development
- Examples of where the capability is currently used if any
- Corporate presentation including engineering, manufacturing and testing capabilities
- Cost Summary Form
Interested parties should complete the following form on or before Tuesday, September 3, 2019. All questions and/or inquiries can be addressed to Debra Lilu, email@example.com or call 734-262-0758.