NCMS is assisting the U.S. Navy to locate industry solutions that increase efficiencies in the repair parts supply chain. Locating and delivering repair parts currently consumes hundreds of man-years of effort impacting combat platform maintenance. Existing industry solutions are available to address this gap but have not been implemented to affect sustainment.
Desired deliverables are:
- Assets (e.g., equipment, materials, tooling) that are uniquely tagged and protocols in place for tagging items beyond the Defense Property and Accountability System
- Parts are shown in a data system with a picture/schematic of the item, part number, and relevant codes/specifications
- Web-based Geographic Information System (GIS) integrating parts located within the Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) solutions to determine exact locations of parts
Responses to Sources Sought should provide:
- Background of capability development
- Examples of where the capability is currently used if any
- Corporate presentation including engineering, manufacturing and testing capabilities
- Cost Summary Form
Interested parties should complete the following form on or before Tuesday, September 3, 2019. All questions and/or inquiries can be addressed to Debra Lilu, email@example.com or call 734-262-0758.