NCMS is pleased to announce the six companies that will be our partners in booth #517 at the 2019 DoD Maintenance Symposium held in Spokane, Washington December 9-12.
- TAMR: Enables large enterprises to unify key data to realize maximum strategic and operational benefit.
- Atmospheric Plasma Solutions: Coating removal through high performance plasma power delivery systems.
- Bradley Trainer: Collaborative team developing online virtual training.
- Lockheed Martin Augmented Reality: Imaging new solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
- Siemens Government Technologies: Helps address national imperatives in energy, infrastructure, automation, marine platforms.
- Zoller Solutions: Everything for the economic presetting, measuring, inspecting, and management of your tools.
Over 1,500 DoD, defense industry, non-profits, and academia will converge to learn the latest in maintenance and sustainment innovations, challenges, and initiatives. The DoD Maintenance Symposium will include:
- Senior keynote presentations
- Plenary panels
- Breakout and tutorial technical sessions
- Associated meetings
- The annual Secretary of Def Maintenance Awards Ceremony
- A co-located exhibit hall with leading-edge solutions
To learn more about this year’s Symposium, visit https://www.sae.org/attend/dod.