As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, NCMS is proud to see the manufacturing community leading the charge to find creative solutions to address the impacts of this pandemic through technology innovation and production surge.
On March 27th, the President signed into law a $2 trillion economic stimulus package (CARES Act, Public Law 116-136) to help address the unprecedented health and economic crisis related to COVID-19. Included in the stimulus package was over $350 billion for small business loan guarantees, subsidies, and other resources. The stimulus package also includes several business and labor provisions aimed at assisting small businesses.
- Overview on COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Package (Public Law 116-136)
- Review of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) a.k.a. SBA 7(a) Loan Program
- Review of the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and Grants Program
- Comparison of PPP and EIDL Programs – What is best for your business?
- Other Federal Small Business Resources
- Business/Labor Provisions in Economic Stimulus Package
- Questions and Process for Follow-Up Information