The U.S. Navy is partnering with industry and academia to implement/improve life cycle focused business methodologies, investment strategies, and IT systems rationalization. The specific objectives are to:
- Rationalize the Department of the Navy’s (DON’s) defense business system portfolio;
- Develop strategic communications and promote collaboration and information sharing across DON Office and the Department of the Chief Management Officer through SharePoint;
- Assist in developing integrated strategies and supporting initiatives related to reform, audit, data, and systems;
- Provide strategic communications, graphic design creation and support, and data analytics and visualizations as a method of communication;
- Assist the Education for Seapower (E4S) division in the execution of their initiatives and communication needs;
- Provide DON Business Operations Plan (BOP) implementation and performance measurement expertise;
- Establish enhanced DON BOP Strategic Communications support;
- Assist OCMO in analysis and planning support related to DON’s implementation of the DoD Data Strategy;
- Provide DON Business Operations strategic development support;
- Implement policy/business case/return on investment analysis regarding current and future potential BOP initiatives.
To learn more about this project contact Nicholas Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-995-7072. We encourage participation of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs), including Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs).