NCMS is assisting the Department of Defense in seeking industry partners who have the capability to provide a 30-60-minute presentation of augmented reality capabilities to plan for future requirements.
This notice is a reposting of SAM.gov Notice ID HQ003424110323
Product Service Code: J010 – MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- WEAPONS
NAICS Code: 811210 – Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
The Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment is seeking inputs to support the Security Assistance Group-Ukraine (SAG-U), Remote Maintenance Distribution Center – Ukraine (RDC-U), Jasionka, Poland with augmented reality capabilities that provide opportunities that further enhance maintenance training of Ukrainian personnel for U.S. donated platforms. The OASDS is seeking to identify impactful augmented reality innovation that may benefit training for field-level Ukrainian maintainers. The technology must address verbal communication for Ukrainian soldiers that do not speak English. This call is being sent out to provide organizations the opportunity to demonstrate innovative technologies that otherwise may not be known within the DOD environment. These projects are intended to be implemented across multiple Services and sites in a rapid manner to support larger readiness objectives across DOD. Projects should be mature and generally have existing DOD approvals to enable rapid fielding.
Place of Performance: Remote Maintenance Distribution Center – Ukraine, Jasionka, Poland
Anticipated Period of Performance: December 4-6, 2023.
Security Requirement: Not applicable for this opportunity.
All responses to this Notice shall be submitted electronically no later than Wednesday, November 15, 2023, by 1700 EST to the primary contact Ms. Nicole Lawrence, the Contract Specialist, via email at email@example.com.
- The subject of the email must be titled Subject line: “Augmented Reality Demonstration| <Name of Your Firm>”.
- Firms must submit a capability statement demonstrating their ability to comply with the requirements in this Sources Sought Notice in order to be considered capable of satisfying the Government requirement. All interested firms having the experience, skills, and capabilities necessary to perform the stated requirements are requested to provide a presentation statement not exceeding 2 pages in “Times New Roman” 12-inch font on 8.5 x 11 paper. To facilitate a timely and comprehensive review of all submitted responses, firms should respond using the format requested. Any deviation from this format may lead to the rejection of the response.
- General Information:
- Company name, address point of contact name, telephone, email address and web address.
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code and Unique Entity Identifier.
- If applicable, potential proposed teaming arrangements to include business size and classification of prime subcontractors, as well as potential partners in DOD organizations, other federal government organizations, and/or academia.
- Technical Capability:
- Provide a brief synopsis of similar work performed in relation to the critical task element identified above. Provide information to support the firm’s experience, staffing and overall ability to perform the requirements.
- Identify contracts your company has been awarded under NAICS: 811210, “Electronic and precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance” or similar. Additional information on NAICS codes can be found at sba.gov.
- Examples must include contract numbers, project titles, dollar amounts, period of performance, and Government points (name, phone number, and emails).
- Additional Information:
- Indicate whether your firm would submit a proposal if a Request for Proposal (RFP) is issued, and whether your firm’s interest is for prime contracting, subcontracting, teaming agreement or joint venture.
- Validation of, or recommended contract type for this effort.
- Validation of, or recommended NAICS codes for this effort.
- Other Recommendations:
- Any information missing from the PWS that would provide a better understanding of the effort desired.
- Any information that is unduly restrictive to performance, specifically small business.
- Please submit any other questions or comments along with your response.
- Proprietary information and trade secrets shall NOT be submitted as part of a response. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. All Government and contractor personal reviewing Sources Sought responses will have signed non-disclosure agreements and understand their responsibility for proper use and protection from unauthorized disclosure of proprietary information as described in 41 USC 423. The Government shall not be held liable for any damages incurred if proprietary information is submitted, as it is clearly stated this type of information shall NOT be submitted.
- Points of Contact:
Contract Specialist: Fedline Crowell
Note: This Sources Sought Notice is not a request for proposal (RFP), nor does it restrict the Government as to the final acquisition strategy. No reimbursement will be made for any cost associated with providing equipment or information in response to this announcement. Currently, no solicitation exists. Therefore, please do not request a copy of the solicitation. Responses in any form are not offers.