NCMS is assisting the Department of Defense in seeking industry partners who can present impactful innovation and technology projects that focus on enabling field-level maintenance.
This notice is a reposting of SAM.gov Notice ID HQ0034241024202302
The Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment is seeking inputs to support the DOD 2023 Maintenance Symposium. The OASDA&S is seeking to identify impactful innovation and technology projects that focus on enabling field-level maintenance. This call is being sent out to provide organizations the opportunity to socialize and market innovative technologies that otherwise may not be known of in the DOD environment. These projects should show the applicability across multiple Services and sites in order to support larger readiness objectives across DOD.
In order to proactively plan for future requirements, Washington Headquarters Services/Acquisition Directorate (WHS/AD) is conducting market research to locate qualified, experienced, and interested parties who have the capability to provide a short marketing presentation on their product. Following the presentations, the presenters will listen to tease out challenge areas where innovation and technology is needed but has gone unanswered.
Responses are requested from all interested parties, both small businesses and other than small businesses. All interested parties must be registered in SAM.gov.
Place of Performance: 2023 DOD Maintenance Symposium, San Diego Convention Center, 111 Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Anticipated Period of Performance: December 18-21, 2023.
Security Requirement: Not applicable for this opportunity. This is a public event and companies are invited to register and attend the 2023 Maintenance Symposium even if you are not able to provide a presentation. https://www.sae.org/attend/dod/.
Interested firms should submit in their response a brief description of the technology/product they plan to present along with a copy of the marketing brochure. The marketing statement should not be more than one page and should address at least one innovative technology that a field maintainer could use to improve sustainment.
All responses to this Notice shall be submitted electronically no later than November 17, 2023 to the primary contact Ms. Fedline Crowell, the Contract Specialist, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the email must be titled Subject line: “Sources Sought Notice: Invitation to Present at DoD Maintenance Symposium 2023| <Name of Your Firm>”.Presentation statements will not be returned. No telephone requests will be honored. No hard copy submissions will be accepted. Submission to any contact other than the one listed above will not be considered. Submissions after this date will not be considered. The government will not provide or acknowledge receipt of the information received, provide feedback with respect to any information submitted or provide any follow-up information well after the deadline of this notice.
- Marketing Statements: Firms must submit a marketing statement demonstrating their ability to comply with the requirements in this Sources Sought Notice in order to be considered capable of satisfying the Government requirement.All interested firms having the experience, skills and capabilities necessary to perform the stated requirements are requested to provide a presentation/marketing statement not exceeding 1 page in “Times New Roman” 12-inch font on 8.5″ x 11″ Cover letters and extraneous materials (marketing, brochures, etc.) will be considered. To facilitate a timely and comprehensive review of all submitted responses, firms should respond using the format requested to this Notice.
- General Information: (Page 1)
- Company name, address point of contact name, telephone, email address and web address.
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code and Unique Entity Identifier.
- If applicable, potential proposed teaming arrangements to include business size and classification of prime subcontractors, as well as potential partners in DOD organizations, other federal government organizations, and/or academia.
- Additional Information:
- Any information that is unduly restrictive to performance.
- Please submit any other questions or comments along with your response.
- Proprietary information and trade secrets shall NOT be submitted as part of a response. Please be advised that all submissions become government property and will not be returned. All government and contractor personal reviewing Sources Sought responses will have signed non-disclosure agreements and understand their responsibility for proper use and protection from unauthorized disclosure of proprietary information as described in 41 USC 423. The government shall not be held liable for any damages incurred if proprietary information is submitted, as it is clearly stated this type of information shall NOT be submitted.
- Points of Contact:
Contract Specialist: Fedline Crowell
Note: This Sources Sought Notice is not a request for proposal (RFP). No contract will be awarded from this announcement. No reimbursement will be made for any cost associated with providing information in response to this announcement. Currently, no solicitation exists. Therefore, please do not request a copy of the solicitation. Responses in any form are not offers.