NCMS is seeking letters of support for a new consortium.
On behalf of the US Army – Aberdeen Proving Ground, NCMS is responding to a solicitation request for a proposal to organize and operate a consortium of sensors, communications, and electronics technology providers to be governed by a Prototype Other Transaction Agreement (pOTA). The technical areas to be addressed in the pOTA include:
- Assured Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT)
- Cyberspace Operations
- Electronic Warfare
- Mine, IED, and Minefield Detection and Defeat
- Intelligence, Analysis, Exploitation, and Dissemination
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Targeting
- Mission Command Capabilities and Computing Platforms
- Tactical and Deployed Power
- Tactical and Strategic Networks
Please support this NCMS initiative with a Letter of Support by June 15th, 2017.
For your convenience, a Letter of Support template has been created and can be downloaded here. Those submitting their support have no financial or other obligation to the potential consortium and do not need to be an NCMS member.
Please forward the completed, signed copy on your company letterhead to Nicholas Brown at email@example.com.
View the full solicitation here: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=bebe16d2ff89000c6e22032473f3135f&tab=core&_cview=0
We thank you for your continued support and hope to receive your letters of support in the near future.