NCMS Project #: 140486
Problem: Due to technology limitations, the GCSS-MC is not suitable for deployed environment at the tactical edge. Specifically, it has challenges operating in a disconnected, intermittent, low bandwidth, high latency environment. The lack of integration between the MLS2, GCSS-MC and MAGTF C2 have sub-optimized the level of sustainment support the Logistics Combat Element of the MAGTF can provide.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency of the MAGTF logistics chain.
- Improve capacity and production management of transportation assets.
- Reduce sustainment costs.
Solution/Approach: It is envisioned that this effort will require a single iteration of field study and analysis to identify gaps, capabilities, potential overlaps, Information Exchange Requirements and integration/interoperability points. Once identified, gaps and associated capabilities will be prioritized and supporting architecture will be produced and delivered.
Impact on Warfighter:
- Improved weapons system readiness, availability, global visibility and tracking.
- U.S. Marine Corps I&L (LPV)
- U.S. Marine Corps (PM LIS)
- U.S. Navy (NAV SUP)
- Troika Solutions, LLC
- Tactical Edge, LLC
- Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc.