NCMS Project #: 170605, 170609
- Existing legacy air pollution control system on old paint line not functioning as intended.
- Air pollution control system on newly constructed paint line uses incineration technology, with high operating costs due to fuel requirements.
- Need for an alternative to incineration technologies will become critical as fuel costs increase.
- Future restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions may require replacement of incineration systems, independent of cost.
- Biological control technology is most cost-effective alternative.
- Laboratory system demonstrates high destruction efficiency
- Performance confirmed by pilot scale system
- U.S. Marine Corps (Barstow Maintenance Center)
- NESA & Associates
- Ford Motor Company