Wednesday, November 15
Morning session: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Afternoon session: 1:00-4:00 PM
Fort Gregg-Adams, VA
Tuesday, November 7, 2023
The Office of the Secretary of Defense is working with industry leaders to develop a digital solution that will allow for forward manufacturing during both contested and disconnected operations. The Phase I demonstration will be held at Fort Gregg-Adams (Building 18033) on November 15, 2023 and will showcase the initial functionality designed to enable 3D printing by US military personnel.
A morning session (from 0900-1200) and identical afternoon session (1300-1600) will allow interested parties the opportunity to see the system in operation, talk with users to understand feedback, and ask questions about the remaining phases of this Competitive Advantage Pathfinder (CAP) project. Space is limited and we appreciate you registering so we can ensure as many people and organizations can see the progress of this critical solution.
Please RSVP by November 7, 2023 so that we can ensure logistics and protocols are in place for all visitors.
- 0900-0930EDT – Arrival, Opening comments
- 0930-1000EDT – Keynote address Steve McKee, OSD
- 1000-1045EDT – Siemens & Guidehouse presentation at printer
- 1045-1130EDT – RGBSI presentation at printer
- 1130-1200EDT – Closing comments
- 1300-1330EDT – Arrival, Opening comments
- 1330-1400EDT – Keynote address Steve McKee, OSD
- 1400-1445EDT – Siemens & Guidehouse presentation at printer
- 1445-1530EDT – RGBSI presentation at printer
- 1530-1600EDT – Closing comments
Base Access and Location
Goverment Attendees Only (email must be government issued .mil or .gov). Contractors do not qualify.
Only select one ticket type per transaction. AM and PM sessions are identical.
Bookings are closed for this event.
This project is brought to you in partnership between the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences and the Commercial Technologies for Maintenance Activities (CTMA) Program. The CTMA Program serves as the only DoD-wide innovation program focused solely on
maintenance and sustainment.