DSI’s Advanced Materials Summit will focus on the efforts to develop and integrate technology-based options for advanced materials and manufacturing processes that drastically alter the affordability, survivability, lifecycle cost, and readiness capabilities to maintain current, and propel future U.S. Defensive capabilities.
Key Topics for July 2017 Summit
- Materials Processes for Increased Platform Survivability and Life Extension
- Increasing Affordability of Military Equipment through Adoption of Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Materials Development for Use in Extreme Environments
- Developing Civil Engineering Capabilities for Enhanced Force Protection and Sustainment
- Leveraging Advanced Materials to Meet the Size, Weight, and Power Needed Without Sacrificing Performance
- Integrating Materials Development Methodology Guided by Platform-Level Design Intent
- Developing 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Capabilities for Enhanced Material Use
- Advancing ICME Capabilities for Accelerated Material Discovery and Development
- Developing Best Practices in the Management of Materials Data
At our Summit you will have the ability to
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Materials and Manufacturing Processes Community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover the most up-to-date Advanced Materials and Manufacturing initiatives and technologies.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments to contribute to the discussion.
Date(s) - 07/18/2017 - 07/19/2017