Hosted by Additive Manufacturing for Maintenance Operations (AMMO) and America Makes in partnership with the DOD’s Joint Additive Manufacturing Working Group, the June 14-21, 2021 AM Workshop will have a new look and feel.
*New this year!*
- There will be a registration option for those only able to participate in the Opening and Closing Events.
- There will be optional shorter educational and working sessions for focused topics (1-2 hours) for those wishing to explore these short deep dives.
- Expanded agenda to accommodate virtual work and reduce screen burden.
As a testament to the deep interest in the subject, at last year’s AM Workshop almost 300 attendees from both government and industry participated to address foundational aspects of additive manufacturing necessary for DOD-wide adoption of this capability.
At this year’s event registrants will select one topic to participate in on both Tuesday and Thursday.
Anticipated topics for the working sessions (will be finalized with the registration):
- Research & Development to Advance AM Qualification and Certification
- Common AM Data Package Approach
- Education and AM Workforce Development
- AM Standards – Defense industry priorities and addressing the Research and Development gaps
- Integrated AM Network Response – how industry and government can work together to respond to urgent and important needs
- AM Decision Making – business case analysis for AM in the defense industry
More information available at https://ammo.ncms.org/events/2021-additive-manufacturing-workshop/
Date(s) - 06/14/2021 - 06/21/2021