For the first time, NCMS is partnering with the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Army Research Laboratory (CCDC-ARL) and Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) to host a Technology Showcase. This event focuses heavily on advanced manufacturing, materials, and processes, and all innovative technologies that will advance the U.S. Army’s goal of understanding, exploring, maturing, and exploiting science and technology developments leading to Power Projection Superiority, Information Supremacy, Lethality, and Protection Superiority, and Soldier Performance Augmentation.
APG, one of the most diversified military installations in the U.S., is the Army’s premier home of innovation and readiness in support of the Joint Warfighter and is home to CCDC-ARL. CCDC-ARL partners with industry and academia to ensure that programs produce advanced technologies that support soldiers in the field today – and in the future.
Wednesday September 18th
Thursday September 19th
Ace Electronics Defense Systems
American Ceramic Technology Inc.
American Composites Manufacturers Association
Atmospheric Plasma Solutions
Automation Distribution Inc
Carnegie Mellon University
Direct Dimensions, Inc.
Eclypse International Corporation (EIC)
East Coast Metrology
Encompass Machines Inc
Harford Community College
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
Impacto Protective Products Inc.
MELD Manufacturing Corporation
Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc.
Siemens Digital Industries Software
Synergy Software Design
United Aircraft Technologies, Inc.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
Government attendees with a non CTR, .gov or .mil email address.
Exhibitor with Table Top
One individual exhibitor registration
One exhibitor table top
Promotion in event directory (if registered before 8/14)
Before 8/14 $150
8/14 – 9/10 $250
Exhibitor Support (No Table Top)
Registration for one individual who is supporting staff for a previously purchased exhibitor table top
Previous table top registration required per company
Before 8/14 $150
8/14 – 9/10 $250
Top of the Bay Banquet Hall
Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG)
30 Plum Point Loop W, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
There are no actions prior to arrival to gain base access. U.S. citizens must provide a driver’s license, and non-U.S. citizens or those with dual citizenship will need to provide a passport upon arrival at the gate. More detailed instructions will be provided to registrants at a date closer to the event start.
There is free parking available at Top of the Bay.
Please ship all of your equipment and materials to and from your hotel. The event location, Top of the Bay, cannot accommodate shipments and equipment may get lost.
Exhibitor set-up times are currently planned from 1800-2000 on Wednesday, September 18th and from 0600-0800 on Thursday, September 19th. These times are subject to change.
**Please check back often as technologies will be added as requested.
- Advanced manufacturing, materials, and processes in metals, polymers, ceramics, electronics, and heterogeneous materials
- Mechatronics and collaborative robotics
- Automations and integrations with respect to powder metallurgy, feedstocks, and additive manufacturing (AM) process life cycle
- Software tools such as preprocessors, postprocessors, topology optimization, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) data analytics, motion controller/conformal 3D object slicers, robot operating system (ROS), etc
- (In-situ) process monitoring and controlling tools, process visualizations; remote high-resolution optics; virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality (VR/AR/MR) in digital manufacturing
- Rapid certification/qualification hardware/software tools
- 3D reconstructions, inspections, reliability analytics and prediction tools
- Process and measurement sensors
- Miniaturization of AM technologies (i.e., small area high precision non-line-of-sight (NLOS) AM heads/tools)
NCMS Room Block
Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium
Phone: (410) 272-0440
Address: 830 Long Drive, Aberdeen, MD 21001
The NCMS reserved block of rooms at the Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium has EXPIRED. If you are able to book a room via the hotel website, or by calling, please contact email@example.com with your first name, last name and confirmation number. An email will be sent to our group sales lead who will adjust your pricing to the special rate that was available to event attendees. We encourage you to make your reservation ASAP, as rooms may sell out. You can book your room using the link below.
- The room types included under this contract are double queens and kings.
- The rate does not include breakfast
- Check in is at 4pm
- Check out is at 11am
- Parking is complimentary
- Cancellation must be received 5 days prior to arrival