Event To Offer Unparalleled Opportunities for M&S Community
Register now for the 2022 CTMA Partners Meeting, the only event that brings DOD, industry, and academia together to solve maintenance and sustainment (M&S) challenges, develop new partnerships, and learn about innovative existing and emerging technologies. It will be held in-person May 3-5, 2022, at the Delta Hotels Virginia Beach Bayfront Suites in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Note that the deadline to register has been extended to Friday, April 22.
Attending the Partners Meeting will allow you to:
- Hear from Pentagon M&S leadership, including Mr. Steve Morani, Col. Howie Marotto, Mr. Steve McKee and others
- Experience the only forum exclusively devoted to improving DOD maintenance and sustainment
- Facilitate new project formation before the mid-August deadline for obligating Fiscal Year 2022 funds
- Engage with government and industry panel discussions focused on:
- Sustainment Technology Program—Moderator: Steve McKee, Director, Enterprise Maintenance Technology Office of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Materiel Readiness (ODASD-MR)
- Modernizing the Organic Industrial Base—Moderator: Joe Sparks, Advanced Technology Lead, COMFRC
- CBM+/Predictive Maintenance—Moderator: Lt. Col Yogi Lebby, Chief, Advanced Concepts Team, USAF/A4/LM
- Advanced Manufacturing/Additive Manufacturing—Moderator: Kristen Holzworth, Chief Scientist, Advanced Manufacturing Operations Cell, Marine Corps Systems Command
- Energy, Environmental, and Health & Safety—Moderator: Robin Nissan, Program Manager, SERDP ESTCP
- NavalX Tech Bridge Network—Moderator: Dr. Julie Stark, Senior Scientist, NSWC Carderock
- Sustainable Modernization of Weapon Systems
- Improved Business/IT Operations—Moderator: Dale Hitchcock, Technical Director, USAF HQ AFMC/A4NL
- See live technology demonstrations and engage with industry representatives
To register and for more details, visit: https://www.ncms.org/ctma-partners-meeting/.