User License Agreement
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by all listed terms and conditions of use, and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of the terms contained herein, you are prohibited from using or further accessing this site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws. If you desire to use any materials found on this site for commercial purposes, please request a license by directing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the absence of such a license, you may print materials found on this site for personal, non-commercial use only.
Code of Conduct
Visitors to this site are required to respect and adhere to the Community Code of Conduct for behavior. Site administrators reserve the right to address violations of the Code of Conduct at their discretion and on a case-by-case basis. You agree not to post, transmit, transfer, distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, images, sound, video, data, information or software) or otherwise use this site in a way that:
- Depicts, contains, or condones any illegal activity
- Includes content protected by copyright or any other applicable laws
- Incites, advocates, or expresses obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, threats, or violence
- Solicits personally identifiable information from other users for any purpose without their express consent
- Contains advertising for products and services other than those associated with NCMS membership and activity
- Is deemed to harm or disrupt the community
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- Materials on this web site are provided “as is”, without any warranty, either express or implied. Similarly, there is no implied condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property of another.
- Materials on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Materials are therefore not warranted as being accurate, complete, or current. Changes to the materials contained on this web site may be made by the site administrators at any time without notice. Site administrators have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- In no event shall NCMS or its site administrators be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this web site, even if NCMS, or its authorized representatives have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Materials on this site, including rules, terms, conditions, and statements in this section, are subject to change without notice. By clicking â€śAccept,â€ť you assume responsibility for remaining up to date on the latest requirements for community members.