$100K in CTMA project funds available to winner!
- All NCMS members are eligible to participate.
- Submit concept paper to Chuck Ryan, NCMS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Due date: March 8, 2013 (by 5 pm Eastern time)
Concept Paper format (not to exceed 10 pages)
- Statement of problem
- Proposed solution
- Deliverables (A report alone is not sufficient; projects are to deliver a product or service to the participating maintenance activity(ies). Preferably, such deliverables hold promise as problem solutions for other like maintenance activities throughout DoD.)
- Budget summary:
- CTMA funds: $100K
- Cost share from team:
- Total project cost:
- Benefits summary:
- Statement of the quantifiable benefits that are expected to be gained by DoD as a result of this project (an ROI for the project).
- Statement of the performance measurements that are going to be undertaken during the course of the project.
- Benefits to industry.
- Anticipated Participants (DoD maintenance activities, Industry Partners, other government facilities or academic institutions).
A CTMA panel that will include technology leaders from each of the services will down select to five finalists
- Selection criteria –
- Overall benefit
- IOC within twelve months
- Strength of team/buy-in
- Level of innovation
- Five finalists will be down selected and given 15 minutes to present their project idea via virtual meeting to the panel of judges
- The judges will select a winner and runner-up
- Technical progress / status will be reported to Senior Sustainment Leaders quarterly and during Maintenance Enterprise Steering Committee and Depot Commanders Peer to Peer meetings.