– Welcome, comments, and ribbon cutting – George Ray, Garrison Manager, Sierra Army Depot
– Comments by Greg Kilchenstein, OSD Maintenance
– CTMA Overview, Chuck Ryan, Vice President Technology, National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
– Brief History of I.D. Systems and CFAMS – I.D. Systems – Ken Ehrman, President
– CFAMS Presentation- I.D. Systems – Tom Manzagol, Vice President Strategic Markets
– Sierra Benefits, Roger Tenney, Director, Performance Services
– Software and Hardware Demonstration – Roger Tenney
– Demonstration of “Phase 3 Sierra” – CFAMS w/ passive RFID for inventory management and control, Michael Ehrman, Executive Vice President Engineering, Tom Manzagol, and Roger Tenney
Dinner – 7:00 p.m.
Dolce Restaurant, Grand Sierra Resort
Card Tournament – Texas Hold ‘Em – 9:00 p.m. Card Room
Grand Sierra Resort
$50 cash. ($15 to hotel for administration, remainder 50% to Fisher
House charity, 50% for prizes for the top 3 players).
Fisher House is a “home away from home” for families of patients receiving medical care at major military and VA medical centers. There are 43 Fisher House locations located on 18 military installations and 13 VA medical centers. For more information go to www.fisherhouse.org.