NCMS Members will be having a Tailgate Party in booth #707 at the Department of Defense Maintenance Symposium & Exposition, November 13th-16th at DeVos Place Convention Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The mission of the 2012 DoD Maintenance Symposium and Exhibition is to create an environment that enables attendees to share relevant information, identify critical issues, discuss key topics, and increase their awareness of Department of Defense maintenance initiatives. At this event, attendees have the unique opportunity to influence the future of the maintenance community. Here, your voice will be heard.
Join military, government and industry leaders, and maintainers from all levels at this distinctive, first class event – the maintenance community’s primary venue for networking and content sharing.
Make sure you stop by the booth and check out the cutting-edge technologies our members develop collaboratively.
Corrective Forming Skin Panels
- Precision-Fit Replacement Fuselage Skins
- Replacement Parts that Fit the First Time, Every Time
- Laser Peening to Shape the Complex Curvatures of Certain Wing Skins to Ensure Perfect Fit
Curtiss Wright Corporation is a diversified global provider of highly engineered products and services in the areas of motion control, flow control and metal treatment. Metal Improvement Company (CWST) is the world’s largest supplier of shote and laser peening services which serves the aerospace, power generation and other industries with advanced peening that results in longer lasting, more cost efficient components and systems.
Transforming Performance via Innovation:
Implement the standard in electrical circuit evaluation and diagnostics for your weapon systems.
- Products, Processes, Services
- BDAR – RESET – DEPOT
- Intermediate – Organizational
- Handheld & Portable
Eclypse International is a leading manufacturer and services provider of electrical distribution analyzers with over 20 years of equipment and software design, development and deployment experience. Eclypse also provides comprehensive process solutions, combining test equipment, test consulting, product support, software integration, and software programming.
- The DoD’s One-Stop Sourcing Solution
- Connecting American Manufacturing
- Register your products and capabilities and get automatically matched to DoD opportunities
- Beat your competition by leveraging state-of-the-art shape-search technology to connect to the right buyers
- Reach the right buyer at the right time
Imaginestics is in the business of developing advanced software products for the manufacturing and bio-medical sectors. Imaginestics products are: 3D-Seek – the world’s first online shape search engine that enables buyers to locate manufacturing suppliers, i-advisor – an expert engineering advisory system, i-config/3D config – rule and reuse based configuration tools and i-compare – used for comparing drawings and documents and includes an advanced OCR.
Human Augmentation System
- Increases Productivity and Reduces Injury
- MANTIS Exoskeleton gives workers the strength, stamina and precision of a machine.
- zeroG patented mechanical arm technology that lets workers maneuver tools, parts and other payloads as if weightless, with unmatched freedom of motion.
Lockheed Martin is organized around their core business areas in Aeronautics, Electronic Systems, Information & Technology Services, Integrated Systems & Solutions and Space Systems.
Equipois is dedicated to the mission of utilizing its patented exoskeletal arm technology to reduce injuries, increase productivity, and decrease costs in the workplace. Their proprietary technology enables and enhances the most versatile tools in existence – human hands guided by the human mind. The goal: eliminating the costly and widespread injuries caused by exertion, repetition and strain.
Faster Fastener Removal
- Perfect Point e-Drill
- Forceless EDM cutting with precision control reduces airframe damage
- Debris-free process eliminates FOD
- Unique cut geometry allows fastener removal with low punch-out force
Perfect Point specializes in innovative tools for the Aerospace industry.
Low-Cost Maintenance for High-Value Assets:
The latest technology in direct infrared spectroscopy and portable kinematic viscosity testing
- Lubricant Analysis for Condition Monitoring
- Integrated Lubrication Analyzer
- FluidScan Q1000
- Spectro Visc Q3000
Spectro is a high technology company that specializes in instrumentation for machine condition monitoring based on oil and fuel analysis. Their primary customers are industrial and military organizations as well as laboratories that provide oil analysis services.
Visit Booth #707!