America’s VOICe is a new e-marketplace developed exclusively for America’s top industrial buyers, suppliers and service providers. The U.S Department of Defense funded VOICe to revitalize and sustain the country’s industrial supply chain, improve access to industry resources, and aggregate the market’s largest and most vital new revenue opportunities. The result is a single-stop pipeline where participants can leverage existing assets and investments while finding vibrant new partnership opportunities.
A business-to-business social network, VOICe helps users connect based on capabilities, products, and services, ultimately supporting transactions to become a true marketplace. With FedBizOpps and other funding aggregates, suppliers have a 1 in 1000 chanced of winning with sources sought RFQs, however, with America’s VOICe you have a 1 in 10 chance of doing business with the Government, even if you haven’t done so in the past!
Suppliers Access Qualified New Business Opportunities
Small to mid-sized manufacturers and industrial suppliers/processors use America’s VOICe to:
- Establish credibility and visibility among industrial buyers
- Tap into a flow of new opportunities
- Expand their network of business and industry contacts
- Multiply sales and marketing resources
- Streamline RFI, RFQ and RFP response processes
- Access an easy-to-use lead lifecycle tracking and management system
NCMS Members Join VOICe for Free
Current NCMS members are invited to join America’s VOICe for FREE! Taking part in this community allows access to tools and applications not available to non-NCMS members.
What is an App?
VizSpace makes it easy to use, create and share virtual apps that help increase productivity for your community users or boost traffic to your own VizSpace. Standard apps are incorporated into America’s VOICe and drive the automatic matching of prequalified opportunities and the patented shape-search technology. Premium business apps are downloadable and available at little or no cost.
VizSeek Apps – These are apps developed by VizSeek, providing various search options and actions to help answer the question, “What do you want to do with the search results?” The following are a few of the available apps, and they are accessible from within your VizSpace.
- “What is the optimal process, and what should it cost if I were to manufacture this custom part?”
VizAdvise (Premium) is a knowledge-based expert advisory system that evaluates part geometry and extracts manufacturing features that drive process selection and production cost in real-time, to provide users with advice on optimal “near net shape” manufacturing process and “should cost”.
- “Do we have an existing Die, Backer or Bolster with a similar shape within our company or across our supply chain?”
ToolSearch – Enables users to find previously made extrusion dies and support tools that can be reused, which helps reduce tooling and setup costs, material waste and lost time.
- VizConfig – This is a custom app that allows you to automate the configuration of your product based on the sophistication needed, using assemble-to-order, engineer-to-order or design-to-order concepts.
- 2D to 3D (Coming Soon) – This app truly leverages legacy designs 2D raster prints and brings them into the state-of-the-art 3D CAD
Private Apps are apps that VizSpace communities have developed for their users to help increase productivity, efficiency or sales.
- The 8020edge app is available to the NCMS Community and allows you to configure an assembly (desks, racks, carts, wall mount systems, etc) from 8020, Inc. onto a 3D grid and then render it to see the bill of materials. You can then view the cost and place your order directly from the app.
Public Apps – These are apps that users of VizSpace, application providers, or third-party developers have created and made available for anyone to use. Some of these are free, while others may have a fee associated with their use.
Not an NCMS member? Join now!
Join America’s VOICe today by following this link, NCMS staff is here to support you as you complete your company profile and begin to take advantage of the many benefits accessible to NCMS community space members.
For help, please send us an email at VOICe@ncms.org.