NCMS members enjoy significant benefits that increase their competitiveness in the global market. We leverage the power of cross-industry collaboration to maximize your R&D budgets and bring you into contact with organizations that share your need for effective, efficient solutions.
Dependent on the level you choose, NCMS membership offers your company participation on various projects and strategic interest groups (SIGS) as well as roadmapping services, program management and guidance from our extensive in-house talent in areas such as contracting, Federal procurement, grant writing, marketing and teaming/networking opportunities. Â Here is a snapshot of some of the benefits you may receive by becoming a member:
Community Partnership Membership Level Benefits:
- Membership directory and network access
- Discounts on NCMS events and products
- Unlimited free Dun & Bradstreet reports (Dun & Bradstreet Comprehensive Report Request)
Collaborative Partnership Membership Level Benefits:
- Safe harbor environment for collaborative research
- Showcase services to spotlight your achievements
- Corporate planning and roadmapping
- Access to government funding assistance services
- Participation in Strategic Interest Groups
NCMS is an impartial third party environment for collaborative research, an environment where shared problems receive real-world solutions and intellectual property is protected.
If you have any questions, or wish to request a hard copy membership application, please contact:Â Rebecca Taylor