The National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS), in partnership with the Department of Defense (DoD), will sponsor a technology showcase at Hill Air Force Base (AFB).
This is an opportunity for industry to showcase their innovative technology solutions via table top display and meet directly with DoD maintenance personnel at Hill AFB.
This NCMS Technology Showcase will take place on April 3rd, 2017 in the Landing Ballroom, immediately preceding the 2017 CTMA Annual Partners and Integrated Project Meeting.
The showcase is open to all NCMS members and non-members as well as government individuals. Please register by March 24th, 2017 to guarantee your spot at the showcase.
Registrants may choose to couple their NCMS Technology Showcase registration with the 2017 CTMA Annual Partners and Integrated Project Meeting.
Showcase Technology Needs
- Aircraft Paint removal technology that minimizes HAZMAT occupational health and environment issues
- Technology to address Cadmium plating replacements and health hazards
- Technology to address Hexavalent Chrome replacements and health hazards
- Laser depaint/robotics
- MeCl2, N-Methylpyrrolidone (NMP) replacements that meet EPA and OSHA requirement
- Industrial Energy reduction ideas (e.g. electric tools, efficient hand held tools…)
- In situ equipment monitoring systems (e.g. tracker/locator) – monitoring industrial plant equipment status; monitor status of production parts; and tracking equipment location
- Overarching configuration control system for production equipment
- Fuel leak technology
Additional technology needs for the showcase identified by NCMS:
- Wiring/LRU testers
- Confined space monitoring
- Voice Recognition (VIMS)
- Corrosion sensors
- Thermal non-destructive testing solutions
- Non-destructive inspection technology
- PLM software
- Intermittent fault detection
Date(s) - 04/03/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Landing at Hill Air Force Base